We extend our thanks to the many people who helped to make Lent, Holy Week and Pascha beautiful and meaningful celebrations:
· The “Myrrhbearing Women” –Mary DiIulio, Louise Karoli Gallagher, Dolores Nauchy, JoAnn Soter, Pauline Dionis, Jean Brideau and Jeanette Nichio—who decorated the Petafi on Holy Friday morning.
· Alice Vasil, who donated toward the Petafi flowers and Easter Eggs in memory of her husband William Vasil.
· Karen Masek, who also donated toward the Petafi flower in memory of the departed members of the Michael Family.
· Nancy and Wally Hurd, who also donated toward the Petafi flowers in memory of Andrew Yapo.
· Louise Karoli Gallagher, who also donated toward the Petafi flowers in memory of James Gallagher.
· Jennifer Goetz for decorating the Church for Holy Pascha.
· Mary DiIulio for the new bows which adorn the Paschal Banner.
· Ron Dougiello of Commerce Hill Funeral Home in Bridgeport for the lilies that beautify the inside of the Church.
· The Teuta Ladies Society for the beautiful red eggs.
· Cantors Charles Soter and Peter Dacey for their dedication and singing at all the services.
· The Choir and its Choir Directors, Karen Masek and Laura Chadwick for their preparation and singing throughout Holy Week and Pascha.
· Our volunteer readers.
· Bob Lazar for his assistance in the sanctuary.
· The Altar Servers for their time and assistance.
· Sue Galich and her helpers for organizing the Children’s Egg Hunt and Coffee Hour.
Those who simply came to pray and celebrate the services.