We extend our thanks to the many people who helped to make Lent, Holy Week and Pascha beautiful and meaningful celebrations:
- Pauline Dionis for decorating the Holy Cross for the Petafi.
- The “Myrrhbearing Women” –Mary DiIulio, Louise Karoli Gallagher, Dolores Nauchy, JoAnne Soter, Pauline Dionis and Jean Brideau—who decorated the Petafi on Holy Friday morning, along with their assistants, John DiIulio and Bob Lazar.
- Louise Karoli Gallagher, who the Petafi flowers in memory of her husband James Gallagher and James & Katherine Karoli.
- Jennifer Goetz for decorating the Church for Holy Pascha.
- Ron Dougiello of Commerce Hill Funeral Home in Bridgeport for the lilies that beautify the inside of the Church.
- The Teuta Ladies Society for the beautiful red eggs.
- Cantors Van Michael and Charles Soter and their assistants Greg Buzi II and Peter Dacey for their dedication and singing at every service.
- The Choir and its Directors, Karen Masek and Laura Chadwick for their preparation and singing throughout Holy Week and Pascha.
- Our volunteer readers.
- Bob Lazar for his assistance in the sanctuary.
- The Altar Servers for their time and assistance.
- Sue Galich and her helpers for organizing the Children’s Egg Hunt and Coffee Hour.
Those who simply came to pray and celebrate the services.