We extend our thanks to the many people who helped to make Lent, Holy Week and Pascha beautiful and meaningful celebrations:
- The “Myrrhbearing Women” –Mary DiIulio, Louise Karoli Gallagher, Dolores Nauchy, JoAnn Soter, Pauline Dionis, Jean Brideau, Cathy Hotova, Sharon Buzi, Voula Zargos—who decorated the Petafi on Holy Friday morning.
- Alice Vasil, who donated the Petafi flowers and the Easter Eggs in memory of her husband William Vasil.
- The Masek Family who also donated toward the Petafi flowers in memory of Rev. Lambi Michael and Famiy
- Jennifer Goetz for decorating the Church for Holy Pascha.
- Mary DiIulio for the new bows which adorn the Paschal Banner.
- Ron Dougiello of Commerce Hill Funeral Home in Bridgeport for the lilies that beautify the inside of the Church.
- The Teuta Ladies Society for the beautiful red eggs.
- Cantors Van Michael and Charles Soter and their assistants Greg Buzi II and Peter Dacey for their dedication and singing at every service.
- The Choir and its Directors, Karen Masek and Laura Chadwick for their preparation and singing throughout Holy Week and Pascha.
- Our volunteer readers.
- Bob Lazar for his assistance in the sanctuary.
- The Altar Servers for their time and assistance.
- Sue Galich and her helpers for organizing the Children’s Egg Hunt and Coffee Hour.
Those who simply came to pray and celebrate the services.